Chicken Pajamas Chicken Pajamas

This is such smooth animation, I love it!

That's A Gun? That's A Gun?

Nice, the only reason you don't get five stars is because slight quality downgrade when he says "Wait, what?" and because no headphone warning, otherwise its all good, and Jordan was animated really smoothly (BTW Fellow Flash Hole, Isaiah)

PopFizzy responds:

Ah. My mic was so crappy that I had to try edit it in Audacity from the noise. But I'll see if I can get a Blue Yeti on Amazon tho.

I always keep forgetting to put up a warning for headphone users. I'll do that next time. I apologize.

But i'm glad that you like the video tho. And I see you like what I did with Jordan there. Like I always tried my best to make it smooth. But sadly, I didn't had enough time to do an animation for him to do a thumbs up part.

But yeah, if I had enough time in my hand with TVPaint, I would been making hand drawn animation more clearer and smoother.

But anyways, thanks for the four stars. I'm happy that you still enjoy the video tho. =D

Skydiving Ninja! Skydiving Ninja!

Can't complain, you gave what the title said, a skydiving ninja. In terms of animation, also pretty good.

Monster Rush Monster Rush

Fun idea! Reminds of the Undertale's Undyne fight. I didn't make it too far, but if you didn't already, maybe have it progressively get faster.

Save the Elk Save the Elk

Its nice game, maybe in the future you may want to improve it with better graphics ^_^

Genus or genius Genus or genius

Love it ma d00d