Chicken Pajamas Chicken Pajamas

This is such smooth animation, I love it!

That's A Gun? That's A Gun?

Nice, the only reason you don't get five stars is because slight quality downgrade when he says "Wait, what?" and because no headphone warning, otherwise its all good, and Jordan was animated really smoothly (BTW Fellow Flash Hole, Isaiah)

PopFizzy responds:

Ah. My mic was so crappy that I had to try edit it in Audacity from the noise. But I'll see if I can get a Blue Yeti on Amazon tho.

I always keep forgetting to put up a warning for headphone users. I'll do that next time. I apologize.

But i'm glad that you like the video tho. And I see you like what I did with Jordan there. Like I always tried my best to make it smooth. But sadly, I didn't had enough time to do an animation for him to do a thumbs up part.

But yeah, if I had enough time in my hand with TVPaint, I would been making hand drawn animation more clearer and smoother.

But anyways, thanks for the four stars. I'm happy that you still enjoy the video tho. =D

Skydiving Ninja! Skydiving Ninja!

Can't complain, you gave what the title said, a skydiving ninja. In terms of animation, also pretty good.

Attack of the Killer Fro Attack of the Killer Fro

Funny, but to make a better loop, you should have the head regrow.

Two vs Two Battle Two vs Two Battle

Animation/movement wise this is really good. If your just doing this for quick video fight I'd say this style is suiting. If your going for story, maybe minor adjustments for the way its presented.

xAfterlife24 responds:

yeah, this is just testing my style that I've developed years ago.

the beginning of a great highschool movie :) the beginning of a great highschool movie :)

Nice art style. Lipsync can use improvement though ^_^ Great work overall

monsterology responds:

thank you!

Ctrl+Z Ctrl+Z

Really creative and sweet! I love that mixing reallife with animation aspect of it so much.